Senin, 19 Desember 2011

I Think I Just Ruined This Month

I thought this month would be as great as the previous year' December I have passed.
I thought the joy and the good feeling would still there until the end of the final exam.
I thought my feeling would be as stable as I go on through the last week of this last semester.
I thought I was doing the right thing.
I was wrong.

I never thought that this would be like this

It is the last two days of the final exam.
It is my time that (I think) I should be happy because holiday's coming.
It's almost over......and......the problems.
Yes they are now.
The misconception.
The misconception.
Ah misconception...hahahahaha

It's because my stupidity
It's because my foolishness
It's because my ignorance
Anything you like...

I think I just ruined this month.
I think I just ruined my 2011's December.
I think this is a big problem.
I think this is my tiring moment.

There's always "but" in every plural sentence.

But.......................

I think God is still watching me...
And I think I can make it right through this situation.
Oh yeah don't be worry.....as I said before...God is still watching..yes He's watching me.

2 komentar: